What is pre-workout?
How long does it take for the pre-workout to kick in and how long does it last?
What kind of pre-workout is right for you?
This article will tell you all the information you need to know about pre-workout and includes some information you didn’t know, as well as some fun facts.
What is Pre-workout?
Wanna feel like the strongest man in the world.
Pre-workout is a very useful supplement for great workout energy and taste great. It will providing great blood flow through your system, which would allow you to gain muscle mass and high definition to show off in the gym.
Almost all bodybuilders use pre-work for its way of being efficient for maintaining stamina for long times of working out.
Pre-workout can get expensive price range from low as $10 and as high as $300 depending on size and brand. However, some brands can have fake ingredients so be careful what brand you buy.
Pre-workout does have some side effects causing headaches, rashes, stomach pains, and tingling. Not everyone has side effects because certain brands are real ingredients while others are harmful. We all know having too much of anything can be a bad thing, The main side effect is headaches because most people don’t know that having too much caffeine (which is one of the ingredients of pre-workout) can cause migraines.
Look for these ingredients in the pre-workout for best results.
- Look for beetroot powder
- Apple cider vinegar
Creatine is also a great supplement that is in preworkout that is very great for muscle growth.
How long does it take for the pre-workout to kick in?
Some pre-workouts take longer to kick in but overall depends on the brand and how much caffeine it would have in the bottle. As soon as take the pre-workout before the gym it will take about 15-20 minutes to kick in.
You will feel a little nauseous after 15 min and that’s when you will feel your heart racing and pounding out of your chest. You will start to feel sweat because of the intense caffeine.
Most pre-workouts last to an average of 1 and 3 hours. During that time you will see yourself lifting a little more than what you used to do and that’s called a PR (personal Recorded) and you will start to feel muscle pump from the (Pre). Some adults can be sensitive to pre-workout so it may not last as long as you wish.
Pre-workout is great for cardio especially when it gives you great amounts of energy for information below.
What kinds of pre-workout is right for you.
The top 5 best pre-workouts are:
- BSN N.O.-XPLODE Pre workout
- Gorilla Mode Pre workout
- C4 Sport Pre workout
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Pre workout
- Redcon1 Total War Pre workout
Now we will get into depth about each pre-workout listed.
- Amazing flavors and great mixability
- Supports explosive energy, endurance, and great performance
- Supports focus, muscular strength, and power
- Advanced ingredient technology
- 9000 MG PURE L-CITRULLINE – (Which provides great stamina and high preformance in your system)
- 5000 MG CREATINE MONOHYDRATE – (Gives the muscle blood and induces a state of hydration for massive pumps)
- 1500 MG L-TYROSINE – (Increase in energy, mood and overall mental focus)
- 350 MG CAFFEINE – ( Insane focus and a massive increase in energy levels)
- C4 can be used for men and women
- Building muscle and strength
- Increase rep count
- Tested and trusted by 3rd parties from professional sports leagues
- Great taste and lots of varieties of flavors
- Has vitamin D – (Provides a stronger immune system)
- 175MG of caffeine – (which will help fuel your mind to work and process better)
- 1.5G Beta-Alanine – (Helps with better endurance)
- 1.5G citrulline Malate – (Precursor to nitric oxid)
- Tested third parties – (so there is not anything un wanted it the pre workout it is trusted)
- Helps with great focus
- Increase endurance and boosted energy
- Great taste and caffeine for pumps